EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS
All orders placed before December 25th will have an extended return window up until January 10th.
Hand Made to Order
Please understand that all of our jackets are handmade to order and we have unique offerings versus other retailers. In order to continue to provide such a wide variety of options, detail & sizing we have the following return policy.
Luca Designs products may result in a slight variation of color, inner lining, and/or stitching. We source new quality materials and best match colors and textures as supplies run low. If any article is below Luca standards or a notable mistake, Luca Designs will make it right for you at no cost upon approval.
To return an order for exchange or refund please email our customer service using a website contact form or returns center application.
The request must include the number of your order and the reason for the return: Credit or size exchange.
Please notify us within 15 days of receiving your order if you would like an exchange or store credit. Cash refunds are not eligible for hand made items. To request an exchange or to return the product please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the returns center on lucajackets.com within 15 days of receiving your delivery. We strive to make returns as easy as possible and offer advice on sizing anytime it is needed.
- For a return to be eligible, all returned items must be unworn with all original tags attached, new sellable condition per our standards, no damage, abuse to the product or tears. If it fails to be eligible, returns may be rejected once reviewed by our team. Please email if you have any concerns.
- For new orders that require any changes, notify us by email within 12 hours of placing your order if a change is needed. We work quickly and may not be able to change the order after this time period. We send out an email during the order process to triple check once an order is made to stress our sizing and expectations. We will only accept one return for size change per item.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, a restocking fee will apply for returned merchandise at no fault of Luca Designs of $30 per jacket or outerwear. This fee is justified based on our large offering and made to order system for the customers requirements. Shipping for new outbound merchandise exchanged is 29.99 per jacket for most regions, this can be applied from store credit if you do not want an exchange. Buyers are welcome to apply credit or exchanges towards any new item Luca Designs offers in the online store while available.
Please ensure the return is shipped to the correct authorized return address with any trackable service within 7 days after you have received the return authorization and notify the store through the returns center or email@example.com. Luca Designs will aim to get your new item as fast as possible.
Luca Designs will happily offer an exchanged product or store credit for returned merchandise. We do not refund in the form of Cash.
- Jackets can stretch a small amount but forcing the leather will cause possible distress or tearing- it is not recommended and will void your return.
- Please note that while we do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchase, Luca Designs, Inc. reserves the right to deny any returns or exchanges at their own discretion including assessing the actions or intent of the buyer.
To make sure you receive the right fit and avoid any unnecessary hassle, please visit our Sizing Page as our sizes may vary.
RETURNS : https://lucajackets.returnscenter.com
Exchanges or credits will be processed within 3 - 5 working days of receiving your return.
Returns May Not Be Eligible If:
The item has been discontinued or is final sale at an event.
The item has been placed on sale or clearance pricing (aside from coupon codes)
The item has been custom sized to your specification.
The item has been worn, used or damaged.
The item is One of a Kind Limited Edition or Custom Created Design
An email notification has not been received by you within the allotted time frame requesting a return or exchange.
The item is not returned within 15 days of receiving the item. Luca Designs will be as helpful as possible with timing but we reserve the right to enforce this policy.
Sales located on our "SALE PAGE" or price reduced items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please double-check your sizing before placing your order.
If a customer refuses delivery or refuses to pick up their parcel and the item is abandoned, destroyed, or misplaced because of negligence, the customer is held liable and a replacement will not be sent gratis. Tracking will be provided on each package as well as support from Luca Designs and our shipping carriers to the best of our ability.
Please note that made to order items may take up to 15 business days, (3 - 4 weeks for custom sizes) and may be delayed by conditions beyond our control.
Please note that shipments may take up to 10-15 business days and may be delayed by conditions beyond our control by shipping companies or world events.
We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, hotels, army bases or freight forwarders.
All Jackets are subject to color changes but will remain as close as possible to the original concept and photos displayed as possible. Due to the nature of leathers - both vegan and real leather will not be the exact same tones. We reserve the right to modify or change colors to any materials as we see fit or based on what the market offers. Lining is subjective for all designs and will not be consistent in every jacket. Returns for color questions, lining or similar will still fall under our standard returns policy and are not considered errors.
Pencil markings may appear due to our hand-made production process. They can be delicately wiped off.