Womens Hawthorne Black Leather Jacket
Women's Hawthorne Leather Jacket
The Hawthorne leather jacket is inspired by Punk and Rock culture and designed with the band Hawthorne Heights. It is made with a matte finish soft leather and lined with a satin fabric. This jacket is good for all occasions but specifically will give you a sleek alternative feel with the arm quilted rivets and powerful silhouette.
Sizes Run Small, Please Double Check The Sizing Chart Before Placing Your Order To Ensure Your Best Fit
- Choice of Real Sheepskin Leather or 100% Vegan Leather
- Gunmetal Zippers
- Front YKK Zip Closure
- Comfortable Viscose Inner Lining
- High Quality Stitching
- Fast Shipping Worldwide
- Screen Accurate Designs Wearable Anywhere
Want To Order A Custom Made Jacket?
Luca Designs offers hand-tailored custom sizing for men and women! Just send us your measurements in the checkout notes. Each jacket is handmade to order to ensure your perfect fit.
Custom Size Measurements Requirements
Please view our sizing page for measurement guidelines. Kindly follow our size chart when ordering. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Required Measurements (inches)
- Preferred Jacket Length (Recommended: Short Length Above Hips)
You read it right! 10 Business Day Shipping for most countries.
Even though each of our jackets is carefully handcrafted, we get most products to our customers within 10 business days internationally.
- We do our best to work with our partners to have your jackets arrive quickly, and we also offer a RUSH shipping option that gives you a fighting chance above other others and tight deadlines. Rush orders can help you with last minute orders, but don't wait to order a day or two before or we cannot guarantee.
- Please note if you request custom sizing that may add a delay to your order timeline.
- Orders are a first come first serve basis, Rush option allows to cut the line but still depends on our teams availability to fulfill the request.
- Shipping time may fluctuate depending on holidays, material shortages and other third party shipping companies.