Womens Future Trunks Leather Jacket Capsule Corp Dragon Ball Z Purple Blue
Women’s Capsule Corp Trunks Leather Jacket in Purple Blue
Feel like Future Trunks in this Dragon Ball Z leather jacket, available in both three quarters or full length. Made in the iconic purple blue colour, fans of Dragon Ball Z will appreciate the detail of this jacket including the Capsule Corp logo on the sleeve.
Best Leather Jacket for Trunks Dragon Ball Z Fans
This DBZ Capsule Corp Trunks jacket is a must have for fans of the manga and anime. Go out and save the world if that's what you feel like.
- Purple Blue Color - Current color for VEGAN is similar to the real leather color in the main image.
- Capsule Corp High Detailed Raised Patch
- Viscose Interlining
- 100% Real Leather or Soft Faux Available
- Capsule Crop Monogram on Sleeves
- High Quality Stitching
- Fast Shipping Worldwide
- Screen Accurate Designs Wearable Anywhere
- Jacket will be shipped in plastic bag to protect from dust and other damages
Want To Order Custom Made Jacket?
LucaJackets.com, offer a custom size option, just send us your measurements in the checkout notes. We offer all sizes and custom tailored jackets for men and women. All Jackets are Hand Made to Order.
You read it right! 10 Business Day Shipping for most countries.
Even though each of our jackets is carefully handcrafted, we get most products to our customers within 10 business days internationally.
- We do our best to work with our partners to have your jackets arrive quickly, and we also offer a RUSH shipping option that gives you a fighting chance above other others and tight deadlines. Rush orders can help you with last minute orders, but don't wait to order a day or two before or we cannot guarantee.
- Please note if you request custom sizing that may add a delay to your order timeline.
- Orders are a first come first serve basis, Rush option allows to cut the line but still depends on our teams availability to fulfill the request.
- Shipping time may fluctuate depending on holidays, material shortages and other third party shipping companies.